Florida’s Crown Jewel
Join us on Florida’s west coast for a great race in beautiful Sarasota! You’ll enjoy breath taking views of Sarasota Bay as you cross the John Ringling Causeway before traversing through Sarasota’s stunning neighborhoods and historic sites such as St. Armand’s Circle, John Ringling Bridge, Downtown Sarasota and the Ringling Museum of Art.
Crossing the Finish Line, you’ll be treated to a gourmet breakfast buffet provided by First Watch and enjoy the bayside beer garden featuring live music and more. The First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon, Relay & 10K is one of the premier running events in West Florida, making this a tradition for family, friends and runners from all over the country to enjoy.
Register and Receive
- Beautiful race course highlighting the best of Sarasota
- Aid stations every mile – mile and a half with water, Gatorade Endurance and restrooms
- Entertainment including live music, dj’s and more.
- USA Track & Field certified
- Finisher Medal
- Largest half marathon finishers medal in all of Florida
- 10K & Relay Finisher Medal
- Access to our legendary bayside Finish Festival presented by First Watch
- Gourmet breakfast buffet courtesy of First Watch
- Live music on the main stage
- Complimentary beer for all participants (must be 21 years or over, ID required)
- Picturesque vistas of Sarasota Bay
- Custom Sarasota, tech short-sleeve participant shirt (men/women sizes)
- FREE race photos courtesy of Athlinks
- November 15, 2018First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon announces new Fall Race Date 14thAnnual race, including Relay and 10K, moves to October 20, […]
- March 13, 2018MAKE RACE DAY BETTER WITH THE FREE ATHLINKS APP We’ve partnered with Athlinks to add to your race day experience […]
- February 20, 2018Sarasota’s longest running half marathon, the First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon, returns March 18, 2018 for it’s 13th year adding new, […]
The First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon & Relay experience is at the pinnacle of athletic events thanks in part to our wonderful sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team.