Florida’s Crown Jewel
Join us on Florida’s west coast for a great race in beautiful Sarasota! You’ll enjoy breath taking views of Sarasota Bay as you cross the John Ringling Causeway before traversing through Sarasota’s stunning neighborhoods and historic sites such as St. Armand’s Circle, John Ringling Bridge, Downtown Sarasota and the Ringling Museum of Art.
Crossing the Finish Line, you’ll be treated to a gourmet breakfast buffet provided by First Watch and enjoy the bayside beer garden featuring live music and more. The First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon | Relay | 10K and NEW 5K distance is one of the premier running events in West Florida, making this a tradition for family, friends and runners from all over the country to enjoy.
Register and Receive
- Beautiful race course highlighting the best of Sarasota
- Aid stations every mile – mile and a half with water, Gatorade Endurance and restrooms
- Entertainment including live music, djs and more.
- USA Track & Field certified
- Finisher Medal
- Giant dolphin-inspired Finisher medal for half marathon, relay & 10K finishers (2019 rendering pictured right).
- 5K Finisher medal
- Access to our legendary bayside Finish Festival presented by First Watch
- Gourmet breakfast buffet courtesy of First Watch
- Live music on the main stage
- Complimentary beer for all participants (must be 21 years or over, ID required)
- Picturesque vistas of Sarasota Bay
- Custom Sarasota, tech short-sleeve participant shirt (men/women sizes)
NEW Official Charity Parner: Girls on the Run!
We are excited to announce our new partnership with Girls on the Run Greater Tampa Bay (GOTR). As part of its newly formed partnership with GOTR, Life Time will be making a per registration donation to GOTR to help grow and support the non-profit organization’s Sarasota and Manatee County after-school fitness and life skills training programs. In addition, every person registering will have the opportunity to round up or make an additional donation to the GOTR program, with all proceeds benefitting Sarasota and Manatee County participants.
- August 15, 2019Life Time gains city approval to expand single day race into weekend festival, Oct. 19-20,with downtown area 5K race on […]
- November 15, 2018First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon announces new Fall Race Date 14thAnnual race, including Relay and 10K, moves to October 20, […]
- March 13, 2018MAKE RACE DAY BETTER WITH THE FREE ATHLINKS APP We’ve partnered with Athlinks to add to your race day experience […]
The First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon & Relay experience is at the pinnacle of athletic events thanks in part to our wonderful sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team.