Parking in the immediate vicinity of the race site is limited, and athletes are encouraged to carpool as well as arrive before 6 a.m. to allow for potential traffic and parking delays. There are many options available for participants to get to and from the event.
Race staff will be on-site to direct parking flow as efficiently as possible. IF driving, please consider carpooling, and arrive early as to not have to rush to stretch, warm up, check gear or use the restroom.
Race-day parking options:
- Van Wezel (777 N Tamiami Trail)
- Surface lots at 4th St. (Westside of US 41)
- The Players (838 N Tamiami Trail)
- G Whiz Museum (1000 Boulevard of the Arts)
- Metered spots in downtown (please be aware of any parking restrictions)
- FREE public parking deck at corner of N Palm Ave and Cocoanut Ave. (approx. 0.7 miles to race site)
Please be advised that parking is NOT ALLOWED in the Boat Ramp or the Publix shopping center.