Register and Receive
Register for the 2018 First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon & Relay and receive the following:
- Fully supported USATF certified race course highlighting beautiful Sarasota
- On-course entertainment including live music, dj’s and circuit acts
- Aid stations approximately every mile/mile and a half
- Dolphin finisher medal
- Largest half marathon finishers medal in Florida for all Finishers
- Access to our legendary bayside Finish Festival presented by First Watch
- Gourmet breakfast buffet courtesy of First Watch
- Live music on the main stage
- Complimentary beer for all participants (must be 21 years or over, ID required)
- Picturesque vistas of Sarasota Bay
- Custom made, tech short-sleeve shirt (men/women sizes)
- FREE race photos courtesy of Athlinks
Need to change your race distance? For upgrades: Click here to go to your Chronotrack registration and select “Change Race” to choose a new distance. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to pay for the difference in fees for upgrades.
For changes to a shorter distance, please make sure to email FLevents@lifetimefitness.com to complete your request. While there is no charge for this type of change, please keep in mind that there is no refund of fees.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. All change requests after the cut-off will be considered based on availability.
Deferrals allow a participant unable to attend this year’s event to transfer their registration to the following year. You may defer your 2018 entry to the following year’s race up until March 17, 2018 (fee associated with this option.) The deferral is applied only to the event in question. If you would like to defer your entry to next year, please login to your Chronotrack account and select “Change Race” and follow the instructions to “Defer my entry.”