Register and Receive
Register for the 2019 First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon & Relay and receive the following:
- Fully supported USATF certified race course highlighting beautiful Sarasota
- On-course entertainment including live music, dj’s and more.
- Aid stations approximately every mile/mile and a half
- Dolphin finisher medal
- Largest half marathon finishers medal in Florida for all Finishers
- 10K and Relay Finisher Medal
- Access to our legendary bayside Finish Festival presented by First Watch
- Gourmet breakfast buffet courtesy of First Watch
- Live music on the main stage
- Complimentary beer for all participants (must be 21 years or over, ID required)
- Picturesque vistas of Sarasota Bay
- Custom made, tech short-sleeve shirt (men/women sizes)
- FREE race photos courtesy of Athlinks
This event has a strict no refund policy. Please refer to the information below for registration options.
Need to change your race distance? Click here to go to your Chronotrack registration and select “Change Race” to choose a new distance. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to pay for the difference in fees for upgrades, and will not be refunded the difference in fees for downgrades.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless otherwise noted. All change requests after the deadline will need to be made in person at packet pick up.
Note: Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of race at the time of your request and are first-come, first-serve.
BIB TO BIB TRANSFER
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The race entry recipient will be charged a $30 transfer fee to complete the transfer for full and half marathon distances and $10 for any race distance less than a half marathon.
- A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- To complete the transfer, the registered runner must provide the race organizers with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your entry to.
- You will be withdrawn from the event.
- The transfer recipient will receive an email with a registration code. The transfer recipient is required to register with code, and pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email confirming race registration.
- ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com IF YOU’VE MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR BIB TO BIB TRANSFERS.
Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages.
Deferrals allow a participant unable to attend this year’s event to transfer their registration to the following year. You may defer your 2018 entry to the following year’s race up until March 17, 2018 (fee associated with this option.) The deferral is applied only to the event in question. If you would like to defer your entry to next year, please login to your Chronotrack account and select “Change Race” and follow the instructions to “Defer my entry.”