2017 packet pickup details will be released closer to the event date
Sunday, March 19, 2017
• 5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. Race day packet pickup
• 5:30 a.m. Gear check opens
• 6:45 a.m. Race start
• 9:30 a.m. Awards ceremony
• 11:00 a.m. Race ends
• 11:30 a.m. Gear check closes
Please arrive early to allow plenty of time for traffic, parking, gear check in and prompt arrival at the start.
Start and finish line location:
Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
777 N Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34236 (map)
All participants must pick up their race packet. There will be race morning packet pickup open until 6:30 a.m., however we encourage participants to pick up their packets in advance at Fit2Run. Please bring a photo ID to the pickup location in order to retrieve your race packet. You may pick up on behalf of other participants with a copy of the participant’s photo ID.
Wednesday March 15th, 2017
Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd #1180, Miami, FL 33132
Friday March 17th, 2017
Fit2Run University Town Center
The Mall at University Town Center, 140 University Town Center Drive, Space 110, Sarasota, FL 34243
Saturday March 18th, 2017
1400 Main St, Sarasota, FL 34236
In Your Registration Packet
- Race bib number* (emergency contact on back – please fill out prior to the race)
- ChronoTrack B-Tag® (affixed to back of bib number)
- Safety pins for your bib number
- Race shirt**
- Clear, plastic gear check bag
*Relay teams will receive two bibs (with the same number) as well as a timing chip to be secured with a Velcro strap to your ankle on race day. The timing chip must be worn around the ankle for accurate timing and exchanged with your relay team member at the relay exchange point.
**Participants will only receive the shirt size they selected during registration. If you need to exchange your shirt size, you may do so on race day after the race at the Results tent; exchanges dependent on size selection left over.
What To Know About Your Bib
- You MUST fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- The ChronoTrack B-Tag® affixed to the back of your bib is your running timing device for this event. This is a single use bib tag.
- Your bib MUST be clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time. Participants who begin before the official start or cross after the ChronoTrack B-Tag® starting mats have been removed will not receive an official time.